1. Protecting your privacyWe don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites. We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs). We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes. Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe. Blog contributions may be reviewed and removed depending on content deemed offensive and at PB's discretion. PB does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If PB learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, PB will remove that post. PB, or people who post on PB, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collectWe sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc. For paid job postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes. We sometimes collect your phone number for account authentication purposes, and may transmit it to a third party service for tele-robotic verification. PB does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on PB's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private. Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the PB site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we storeAll classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere. Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely. Registered job posters can access and update their account information through the account homepage. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of PB postings by search engines and other sitesSearch engines and other sites not affiliated with PB - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available PB postings, including resumes
6. International UsersBy visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of PB we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States or Canada. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
7. FeedbackWe welcome your feedback on this document through our website contact page.